Friday 27 July 2012

How To Stop Airtel, Etisalat And Glo Auto-Renew Of 10MB Data Bundle Subscription

Its so annoying rechargging my phone and get my airtime disappeared without notice. Imagine i load ₦1000 airtime and all was disappeared without my consent. I know how it hurts when your airtime is deducted without your consent. Most of the communication network here nowadays auto-renew internet superscription to data bundles so, their users would save themselves the stress of re-subscribing. But, it isn’t everyone that likes this. Becauseit isn’t everyone that’s got the money to keep up with this option. This sucks the first time it happens to me. I currently know three network (Airtel, Glo & Etisalat) doing this which I’ll be explaining bellow. I think Airtel is on Blackberry Phones while Etisalat Is On Mobile Phone. How To Stop Airtel Blackberry Internet Subscription Auto-Renewal To opt out of Airtel’s auto-renewal of BlackBerry Internet Subscription simply text stopautorenew to 440 And Its likely you get a confirmation message telling you its successfully. How To Stop Etisalat 10MB Data Bundle Auto Renewal I noticed that after subscribing to a data plan on etisalat network, it automatically renewsafter it expires. To be candid this wasn’t of so many people’s interest and sounds stupid. Apart from me being a student, Ican’t really keep up with my data bundle auto-renewing itself. It gives me no room for saving. This has been going on for a while now and its now time i put stop to this shit. If you are also passing through this same problem simply Dial the bellow code. *229*0# OR Text Stop to 229. How To Stop Glo Data Bundle Subscription Auto-Renewal Just send in a text message the word bellow. CANCEL to 127 After sending the text, you should receive a message tellingyou that your auto-renewal feature has been cancelled.

1 comment: